RS Compliance Manager

Patent Pending

Monitor

Monitor

measure-icon

Measure

small-bus-participator-icon

Small Business Participation

facilitate-icon

Compliance

timely-adj-icon

Proactive Improvements

Practically everyday we here about how much our economy benefits from small business and entrepreneurial participation.  Inarguably it is one of the most important factors that made America GREAT.  According to the Small Business Administration (SBA) in 2019 99.9% of all businesses in the United States are small businesses.  Also according to SBA about 25% of the federal contract dollars went to small businesses.  So where did the other 75% go?

RS Compliance Manager™ (RSCM or RSCMGR) let you turn talk into action.  At last, federal, state, and local governments, large government contractors, large businesses, non-profits, and small business advocacy organizations can unleash the creative innovative power of small business to address the backlog of work through contracts and financial assistance grants. RS Compliance Manager™ also promotes small business teaming that nurture small business growth while maintaining compliance with governmental laws and/or ordinances.

Welcome to the Future of Compliance Management Software

 

Use our amazing RS Compliance Manager™ to help you make short work of the most demanding compliance management workloads and tasks. RS Compliance Manager™ allows government agencies, organizations, and large socially responsible businesses to unlock the innovative power of small businesses by  automating, tracking, and managing the pre and post solicitation procurement process from negotiation through award compliance. As reported by the Small Business Administration, small businesses make up 99.9% of all US businesses.  Small businesses create the most new jobs.  Money spent with small businesses provides a greater economic impact to the local economy which helps everyone.   RS Compliance Manager™ superior yet intuitive procurement contract and agreement management provide the ability to monitor and manage compliance to laws and local ordinances designed for increasing small business participation thus improving our economy by promoting shared prosperity. RS Compliance Manager™ is intuitive to procurement personnel to use.  It is designed to simplify the work of both the buyer and contractor.  And we never stop improving RS Compliance Manager™ so it continues to add value to buyers and contractors aiding in developing mutually satisfying and productive relationships.

Stay ahead of the digital world with Reality Technology most powerful RS Compliance Manager™.  Seamlessly incorporate compliance into the management of contracts and financial grants. Make government sponsored research available to small business by aligning it to specific work specialties and small businesses experienced in those specialties adding assurance that public funds spent on research gets used not shelved.  RS Compliance Manager™ interfaces with leading government systems such as Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation (FPDS) and System for Award Management (SAM) so that information is not just entered once but is accurate.  RS Compliance Manager™ also integrates with enterprise systems such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle Financials, and PRISM allowing maximum leverage of existing technology assets.  RS Compliance Manager™ operates in a Fedramp certified environment.

But don't just take our word for it.  Hear what Mr. Cedric Rowan, Procurement Manager for the City of Kansas City Missouri has to say about RS Compliance Manager™.

 

For further details on RS Compliance Manager™ and schedule a free demonstration go to www.rscompliancemanager.com or click here.