Reality Technology, Inc. epitomizes the statement that powerful things come in small packages. Founded in 2002 by a father and son team on the premise that technology should be used for something more than just eliminating people jobs and providing entertainment, Reality Technology provides technology that empowers. This remains the core value in all that we do.
Empowerment starts small and grows. Empowerment begets Innovation. Practically all major innovations which have improved our way of living started not from large conglomerates, but from a small business owner with an idea to make things better. Today’s problems can be solved by the empowerment of people. That is why we focus on small business and organizations such as federal, state, local government agencies, nonprofits, and corporations with a strong commitment to diversity who genuinely care about helping people grow.
INTRODUCING OUR CORE TEAM
PRESIDENT, and CO-FOUNDER – Ivan Drinks Jr.
Mr. Drinks Jr. provides the technological wizardry that turns our client’s ideas and desires into reality. What Bill Gates was to personal computing, Mr. Drinks Jr. is to cloud based computing. Combining what you want to do as a business with the cloud in a convenient, secure, and practical way.
Projects which Mr. Drinks Jr. has been involved include:
- Developed Identity management application to provision, de-provision, and update user information for major airport security system
- Asset management using IBM Maximo
- Intranet and extranet website development
- Microsoft SharePoint development
- Java application design, development, and implementation using Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
- J2EE application development using JBOSS, Tomcat, and Weblogic
- Developed enhanced grant management system for the federal government
- Developed application to monitor snow removal at major airport using Oracle APEX
- Microsoft Access development include Reservation System, Oil Fatalities System, and Small Business Certification Ssytem
- Data migration from Microsoft SQL Server to Oracle database using data integration software such as Talend
- Maintained and enhanced water conservation system used by the federal government
- Cyber and Physical Security systems
Mr. Drinks Jr. holds a Bachelor of Computer Science from Colorado State University. He is Oracle APEX Certified.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, and CO-FOUNDER – Ivan Drinks Sr.
Mr. Drinks Sr. has been in the management services and information technology field for over 35 years. Throughout his career Mr. Drinks Sr. has always advocated for small business. Some of the positions Mr. Drinks Sr. has held include:
- Director of Information Technology Department – City of Kansas City, Missouri
- Director of Information Technology – Coorstek
- Director of Information Technology Division – City of Denver, Colorado
- Director of Information Services – Denver International Airport
- Treasury Systems Manager – Johns Manville
Over his lustrous career, Mr. Drinks Sr. has been involved in many projects from a senior management perspective. These projects include:
- Multiple ERP implementations and management such as Peoplesoft HCM, CRM, EPM, Supply Chain, and FMS
- IT policy and governance
- Website development using Oracle Webcenter Suite, WordPress, Joomla, and other content management systems
- Enterprise management of Microsoft products including Sharepoint, Exchange, Windows Desktop and Server, and SCCM
- Enterprise management of Oracle products
- Land management systems
- Asset management systems
- Manufacturing systems
- Revenue Systems
- Airport systems
- Airport premise wiring systems
- Cyber and Physical Security systems
Mr. Drinks Sr. holds a Master of Computer Information Systems from the University of Denver and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting from The Ohio State University.
Lead Developer – Curtis Snowden
Mr. Curtis Snowden has over 12 years of application development experience. Mr. Snowden insures that client solutions are delivered on-time, within budget, and meet client expectation. Mr. Snowden vast experience includes Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, GIT, SVN, Spring Framework, Spring Security, Accutate, Visual Basic, Birt, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Stored SQL Procedures, Jasper, and Groovy.
Mr. Snowden is Oracle Java Certified.