Operation compliance made easy
Introducing RS Compliance Manager
- Only about 9% of Federal revenue come from corporations
- 14.9% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is Federal revenue collected
- A whopping 24.9% of what is produced goes to Federal, State, and Local government
- Small businesses produce more than 50% of private Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Small patenting firms produce 13 to 14 times more patents per employee than large patenting firms
RS Compliance Manager allows the power of small business to be better utilized to complete the work in government contracts and government financial assistance. RS Compliance Manager allows management of small business teams promoting small business growth while maintaining compliance with governmental laws and/or ordinances. Government sponsored research is made available to small business by aligning it to specific work specialties and the small businesses experienced in those specialties providing assurance that public funds spent on research gets used not shelved. RS Compliance Manager interfaces with leading government systems such as Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation (FPDS) and System for Award Management (SAM) so that information is not just entered once but is accurate. RS Compliance Manager also integrates with enterprise systems such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle Financials, and PRISM allowing maximum leverage of existing technology assets. RS Compliance Manager can be operated in a Fedramp certified environment or on-premise.
Call today for a free demonstration.