What are the benefits of Reality Software®?
Reality Software provides all the tools needed to effectively track compliance in operations.
Reality Software is technology which promote government’s goal of shared prosperity in our economy. Government whether federal, state, or local are constantly seeking to improve the standard of living for the area in which they serve. The two primary ways to do this are financial assistance (grants) and growing small businesses through greater procurement participation.
The federal government in fiscal year 2014 spent over 445 billion dollars on contracts and over 603 billion dollars on grants. Yet, the small business goal of 23 percent of prime contracts going to small business is consistently not met even though according to the Small Business Administration (SBA) classification standards 99.7% of all businesses are small businesses. Further according to SBA although only 22% of all small businesses have employees, the economic benefit of these small businesses is quite impactful. These small businesses make up 49.2 percent of private sector employment and create 64 percent of net new private sector jobs. A study conducted by the Institute for Local Self-Reliance found that each $100 spent at local independents generated $45 of secondary local spending, compared to $14 for a big-box chain. What this means is any increase in small business participation provides a corresponding economic benefit increase that contribute to the improvement of the standard of living for the area served. These same problems can be found in state and local government.
When government programs work, everyone benefits……
One of the major reason for falling short of the goals set for financial assistance (grants) and small business participation is the lack of technology to effectively track compliance in operations. There are virtually no software solutions available. The compliance software solutions that are available primarily track the acquisition process of compliance.
Reality Software give government agencies and small businesses the ability to effectively and efficiently:
- monitor and manage operational compliance to laws and regulations
- measure legislative laws and regulations effectiveness objectively
- address prosperity imbalance in the economy by generating more local business participation
- help facilitate the use of government funded research by small businesses
- make timely adjustments to insure the best outcome
- enforce and support open government
- ability to integrate with leading government acquisition compliance solutions such as PRISM.
- control costs and provide maximum value for the taxpayers money